Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Celebrating 100 days of happines

In a post, 100 days ago, I mentioned that I started with #100happydays.. post a picture of anything that made you happy..and do it everyday for 100 days..

I completed 100 days. And it feels nice. Not just because of a sense of accomplishment, but something hopefully much more everlasting. The realization that on the worst of day, absolute abysmal lows, there was always 1 moment that did bring a smile to my face, if only I let it.

On the last day I selected some of the pivotal themes in my life, from the pics that capture what in essence made my last 3 months happy.

Touch wood.. how humble I feel.. to realize how happy I am..

In our forum (IndiaForums where I talk about my favourite TV show, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, if you didn't already know that..) we talk of something called loop closure.. reinforcing of an idea.. my blog.. my writing.. is because I am happy.. and I hope as you read, this happiness spreads and brightens your life too..

Celebrating happiness! 




No comments :

Post a Comment